Looking at the blog today I realized I haven’t posted since February began. I am going to give myself a pass since this has been a particularly busy month. And while I’m here I will just recap for you all that has been happening in my crafty world.
First off I’ve got a new position on the Creative Team for ScrapHappy.org! My first blog post on the love of learning scrappy techniques is now available. ScrapHappy is a membership based scrapbooking group. On offer are big events like the Layout A Day challenge as well as several monthly live stream events. With a focus on connection and education, it is a great group to be a part of. You can learn more about the group by visiting the ScrapHappy.org website. They also have a few free public events that include Calvinball (a wacky scrappy challenge), Scrapbook Live (live crop time – check out February’s crop) and a few other fun things. So you can try before you buy so to speak.
Noticed I mentioned the LayOut A Day challenge – also known as the LOAD challenge. Well that is happening right now. This challenge is included with membership but available for separate purchase for non-members. While we are wrapping up February now, the next challenge is in May and you may want to join us. So anyway, I’ve been staying busy keeping up with that project. I even ran out of printed photos! I had to bust my butt to get more photos ready to go.
Below you’ll see a gallery of every layout I made this month. And I confess to get through this project I do add in digital layouts – Project Life app on my phone and a couple of Photoshop layouts on my laptop. You can scroll past the photos to see what I’ve been up to on YouTube.
In other news here is a rundown of what happened on my YouTube channel this month…
- Kit building: BOBW & CKC
- Feature Friday: I play with one inexpensive crafty item and see how many ways I can use it. This month I played with embroidery floss to create embellishments for scrapbooking.
- My Mystery Box Monday video showed off stamping embellishments for scrapbooking.
- Layout process videos using each of my kits: BOBW & CKC
- I had my SCT sampler kit unboxing & project.
- I showed off my new free svg cut files (download them from the Freebies tab)
- I continued my series on how I approach scrapbooking
- I showed off the new sketch + samples (download them from the Freebies tab)
- Ended the month with the Mixed Media Frenzy hop.
Whew. I’ve been busy! I will be back next month with a similar schedule but of course all new projects. Hope you have an artful day!