You can find me at @CraftySoupVideo on YouTube.
This schedule is a general idea. Everything is subject to change, especially since some of my design team works falls on very specific days. My goal is to get 2-3 videos out per week. You will also find some other design team projects I work on throughout the month.
So what do all those abbreviations mean? And what is each project all about?
- CKC: (Design Team position) The Counterfeit Kit Challenge group , where we use our stash to build unique scrapbook kits and then are inspired by challenges to tell our stories and use up our stash.
- FOF: Forgery on the 4th. This is part of the CKC group. We DIY our own products from inspirational products out in the “real” world.
- Mystery Box: I have a box of mystery craft supplies that I pull three items from and make a project.
- Freebie Friday: I show of the free items I give away each month. For 2023, that is layout sketches, cut files for cutting machines and *new* this year, printable crafty elements (mainly for scrapbookers)
- MUM: Mix It Up Monday. A mixed media layout project hosted over at the Piece Craft Love FB group.
- TT: Tidy Tuesday, where I film real time an organization and cleaning task in my space and chat about organizational topics.
- Stretchers: I take one crafty item or idea stretch it into as many useful ideas as I can think of.
- SCT: Scrapbook and Card Today Sampler Kit. I show off the new monthly sampler kit and make a project.
- SH: (Design Team position) ScrapHappy membership group blog post (Design Team position). This may include a video as well.
- MMM: Mixed Media Mayhem. Another layout mixed media group.
- TBA: The typical… To Be Announced.